Examine the past year’s activity in intellectual property with a review of trademark, copyright, and patent law. Federal cases and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings will be covered during the trademark review. Patent law topics include 2017 and pending Supreme Court cases and federal circuit court developments. Enjoy a special presentation, “Why Does the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Matter to the Clients?” by Amanda Gratchner, IdeaLegal LLC.
Cosponsored by the Intellectual Property Section.
• Scott Eads, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt PC, Portland
• Amanda Gratchner, IdeaLegal LLC, Portland
• Kohel Haver, Swider Haver LLP, Portland
• Holly Johnston, Lane Powell PC, Portland
• B. Anna McCoy, McCoy Russell LLP, Portland
3.75 General CLE credits
ID 46598, 02/16/2018
Complete by 02/16/2021 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.