This year’s technology law update covers a range of bleeding-edge topics including issues related to technologies used during the contracting process, strategies for commercialization of technology startup funding, and topics on data. Learn how to take your case from produced data to data visualization. Gain an understanding of your ethical obligations surrounding data privacy.
Cosponsored by the Technology Law Section.
• Aaron Cronan, Cronan Law LLC, Portland
• Serena Morones, Morones Analytics LLC, Portland
• Jennifer Murphy, Morones Analytics LLC, Portland
• Calon Russell, Holland & Knight LLP, Portland
• Dayna Underhill, Holland & Knight LLP, Portland
• Ken Vaughn, Oregon BEST, Portland
2.5 General CLE credits and 1 Ethics credit
ID 43452, 10/05/2017
Complete by 10/05/2020 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.