Delve into advanced elder law topics essential to your practice. Review planning strategies for Medicaid eligibility and estate recovery analysis. Learn about protection trusts and their tax planning considerations. Explore Medicaid eligibility for unmarried partners, estate planning with estate recovery in mind, and maintaining Medicaid eligibility after a triggering event.
Cosponsored by the Elder Law Section.
• Darin Dooley, Draneas Huglin Cooper LLC, Lake Oswego
• Alana Hawkins, Kueny Law LLC, Salem
• Alejandra Klein, Attorney at Law, Portland
• Rebecca Kueny, Kueny Law LLC, Salem
• Mark Munson, Ruder Ware LLSC, Wausau, Wisconsin
• Monica Pacheco, Douglas Conroyd Gibb & Pacheco PC, Salem
• Garvin Reiter, Law Offices of Nay & Friedenberg LLC, Portland
• Joel Smith, Jordan & Williams LLC, Junction City
• Meredith Williamson, NW Estate Law LLC, Beaverton
5.5 General CLE credits
ID 92562, 10/07/2022
Complete by 10/07/2025 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.