Targeted toward experienced estate planning lawyers, this seminar offers a wealth of information to help serve your clients. Learn about fiduciary income tax for trusts and estates, probating a trust, and how to close a trust. Delve into what attorneys need to know about trustee investing and modifying trusts. Explore the ABCs of ethics for estate planners.
Cosponsored by the Estate Planning and Administration Section.
• Christopher Cline, Riverview Asset Management, Vancouver, Washington
• Linn Davis, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• John Hawkins, Grove Mueller Swank PC, Salem
• Tara Hendison, Allen Trust Company, Lake Oswego
• Katharine Malone, Katharine L. Malone PC, Portland
• Melissa May, Duffy Kekel LLP, Portland
• Matthew Miller, Carolyn W. Miller PC, Portland
• Valerie Sasaki, Samuels Yoelin Kantor LLP, Portland
• June Wiyrick Flores, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt PC, Portland
5.25 General CLE credits and 1 Ethics (Oregon specific) credit
ID 90659, 06/10/2022
Complete by 06/10/2025 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.