Receive a summary of wage, hour, and pay equity laws, get an overview of the BOLI civil rights process, and learn about Section 1983 employment claims, Oregon public sector labor law, and the Employment Relations Board.
Cosponsored by the Labor and Employment Section.
• Thomas Doyle, Bennett Hartman LLP, Portland
• Matthew Ellis, Law Office of Matthew Ellis, Portland
• Brena Lopez, Oregon Department of Justice, Salem
• Karen Moore, Schuck Law LLC, Vancouver, Washington
• Adam Rhynard, Board Chair, Employment Relations Board, Salem
• Nathan Sramek, Mutnomah County Attorney’s Office, Portland
• Leila Wall, Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries, Portland
• Alexander Wheatley, Fisher & Phillips LLP, Portland
5.25 General CLE credits
ID 81712, 09/23/2021
Complete by 09/23/2024 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.