Delve into the nuts and bolts of labor law in the private sector, receive an overview of the National Labor Relations Board, and learn about state and federal anti-discirimination and leave laws.
Cosponsored by the Labor and Employment Section.
• Trevor Caldwell, Miller Nash LLP, Portland
• Jessica Dietz, National Labor Relations Board, Portland
• John Dudrey, Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
• Melissa Healy, Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
• Scott Hunt, Busse & Hunt, Portland
• Christina Stephenson, Meyer Stephenson, Portland
• Jason Weyand, Tedesco Law Group, Portland
6.5 General CLE credits
ID 81711, 09/09/2021
Complete by 09/09/2024 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.