Targeted toward experienced estate planning lawyers, this seminar offers a wealth of information to help serve your clients. Learn about planning for an expected reduction in exclusion (and what to do if it doesn’t happen). Receive practical tips for drafting flexible (or inflexible) testamentary trusts and examine pre-transaction planning opportunities and pitfalls. Explore the ethical considerations involved for a remote estate planning practice.
Cosponsored by the Estate Planning and Administration Section.
• Brent Berselli, Holland & Knight LLP, Portland
• Christopher Cline, Riverview Asset Management, Vancouver
• Professor Samuel Donaldson, Georgia State University, Atlanta
• Theodore Reuter, Wool Landon, Portland
• Penny Serrurier, Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
• Robin Smith, Butcher & Smith Law LLC, Portland
• Michele Wasson, Riverview Trust Company, Vancouver
• Eric Wieland, Samuels Yoelin Kantor LLP, Portland
5.5 General CLE credits and 1 Ethics (Oregon specific) credit
ID 79374, 06/11/2021
Complete by 06/11/2024 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)