This year’s seminar covers workers’ compensation topics essential to your practice. Learn about the importance of timeliness for injury and occupational disease claims. Review your requirements with respect to child and elder abuse reporting. Receive a cross-examination and deposition refresher as well as an update on recent workers’ compensation case law and the impact it may have on trending issues.
Cosponsored by the Workers’ Compensation Section.
• Thomas D’Amore, D’Amore Law Group, Lake Oswego
• Melissa Douglas, Goehler & Associates, Lake Oswego
• Theodore Heus, Attorney at Law, Preston Bunnell LLC, Portland
• Amber Kinney, Multnomah County DA’s Office, Portland
• John Oswald, Bottini Bottini & Oswald PC, Portland
• Larry D. Schucht, SAIF Corporation, Salem
3 General CLE credits and 1 Abuse Reporting credit
ID 71347, 10/30/2020
Complete by 10/30/2023 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.