Includes registration for all five webcasts in the Solo and Small Firm Series—Weathering 2020: Adapting Your Practice in Turbulent Times.
To register for individual webcasts, please use the links below:
• The Case for Lawyer Well Being: Using Intention to Effectively Practice Law and Life (Noon–1:15 p.m., Monday, October 12, 2020)
• Remote Online Notarization for Attorneys (Noon–1:15 p.m., Monday, October 19, 2020)
• Adjusting to a Post-Pandemic Workplace (Noon–1:15 p.m., Monday, October 26, 2020)
• Fundamentals of Electronic Signature Law (Noon–1:15 p.m., Monday, November 9, 2020)
• An SBA Perspective on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Forgiveness Process (Noon–1 p.m., Monday, November 16, 2020)