Taxation Section members—enter coupon code OTI20SM when checking out to receive registration discount.
Oregon judges and their lawyer staff, 50-year OSB members, and Active Pro Bono OSB members—please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413, to register.
Registration includes access to four webcasts.
Day 1—9 a.m.–12:30 p.m., Tuesday, September 15, 2020
• Some of the Best Creative Tax Planning Techniques for Trusts
• Don’t Forget the Acronyms—“AET,” “PHC,” and “PSC”—The Accumulated Earnings Tax, the Personal Holding Company Tax, and the Personal Service Coproration Rules After the 2017 Tax Act
• Oregon Department of Revenue 2019–2020 Update and Corporate Activity Tax
Day 2—9 a.m.–12:45 p.m., Wedneday, September 16, 2020
• Joint Ventures: U.S. or Foreign, They’re Not Like They Used to Be
• Access to Justice in Oregon: Serving Oregon’s Low-Income and Vulnerable Communities
• SALT Update: The Impact of COVID-19 on State and Local Tax Collection, Wayfair Implementation, and Oregon
Day 3—9 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Thursday, September 17, 2020
• Carried Interest After the TCJA: New Rules and Potential Solutions
• Qualified Small Business Stock: The Quest for Quantum Exclusions (Queries, Qualms, Qualifications, and QOZ)
Day 4—9 a.m.–12:15 p.m., Friday, September 18, 2020
• Federal Income Tax Update