• Why are there so few civil jury trials?
• Negotiation rather than mediation
• How to let opposing counsel know that you are ready, willing, and able to try your case (if necessary)
Cosponsored by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
• Moderator: Richard Spier, Mediator, Portland
• Jason L. Kafoury, Kafoury & McDougal, Portland
• Angela Laidlaw, Laidlaw and Laidlaw PC, Oregon City
• Elizabeth E. Lampson, Davis Rothwell Earle & Xochihua PC, Portland
• Richard J. Vangelisti, Vangelisti Mediation, Portland
1 General CLE credit
ID 67094 (part of 64246), 03/13/2020
Complete by 03/13/2023 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Listening to an MP3 is considered self-study and should be reported on OSB MCLE Form 6 (Contemporaneous Individual Screening Log). For reporting questions, please visit http://www.osbar.org/mcle or call the OSB MCLE Department at (503) 431-6368 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 368.