• Limitations on client ability to maintain legal malpractice cases arising in mediation proceedings under Alfieri v. Solomon
• Is there a duty to warn clients about these limitations?
• Is an attorney obligated to discuss different case process options (mediation, litigation, arbitration, collaborative law) with a client?
Cosponsored by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Section.
• Joseph Arellano, Foster Garvey PC, Portland
• Kirc Emerson, Richardson Wright LLP, Portland
• Kim Gordon, MA, JD, Portland
1 Ethics (Oregon specific) credit
ID 67091 (part of 64246), 03/13/2020
Complete by 03/13/2023 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Listening to an MP3 is considered self-study and should be reported on OSB MCLE Form 6 (Contemporaneous Individual Screening Log). For reporting questions, please visit http://www.osbar.org/mcle or call the OSB MCLE Department at (503) 431-6368 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 368.