Examine the past year’s activity in intellectual property with a review of trademark, copyright, and patent law. Federal cases and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings are covered during the trademark review. During the patent law review, explore recent precedential Supreme Court decisions as well as pending patent cases before the Supreme Court. Learn about significant and interesting copyright cases from the past year. Enjoy a special presentation on using patents to put a price on carbon in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Cosponsored by the Intellectual Property Section.
• Nicholas Aldrich, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt, Portland
• Christopher Erickson, Tonkon Torp LLP, Portland
• David Madden, Mersenne Law, Portland
• Parna Mehrbani, Tonkon Torp LLP, Portland
• John Vandenberg, Klarquist Sparkman LLP, Portland
4 General CLE credits
ID 63812, 02/14/2020
Complete by 02/14/2023 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.