Oregon Automobile Law Compilation - A Print Book (2019 w/2020)
Whether it's a consumer issue, an insurance coverage issue, or a tort or criminal law problem, this publication has the answers you need.
• 1 volume; loose-leaf
• 950 pages ~
• Publication Date: December 2019
Most of your clients have at least one automobile, or are impacted by the presence of automobiles in their lives. Whether it’s a consumer issue, an insurance coverage issue, or a tort or criminal law problem, Oregon Automobile Law Compilation has the answers you need. The second edition of this popular volume pulls together, in one convenient resource, chapters from several other Legal Publications titles, each of which deals with automobiles in some way.
• Issues with Buying and Owning an Automobile
• Automobile Insurance Issues
• Torts, Accidents, and Damages Involving Automobiles
• Criminal Laws Involving Automobiles
• Dispossession of Automobiles