Attorneys who moved to Oregon mid-career talk about their experiences, including:
• Dealing with isolation as a diverse attorney
• Strategies for finding and building community in a new state
• Networking and business development strategies.
• Renata Gowie—United States Attorney’s Office
University of Houston Law Center, Texas. Joined the Oregon State Bar in 2017.
• Karen Neri—Oregon Attorney Assistance Program
New College of California School of Law, California. Joined the Oregon State Bar in 2017.
• Hon. Ramón Pagán—Washington County Circuit Court
Fordham Univ School of Law, New York. Joined the Oregon State Bar in 2010.
• Rishi Puri—Lane Powell
The UCLA School of Law, California. Joined the Oregon State Bar in 2015.
Sponsored by the Oregon State Bar Diversity & Inclusion Department and the Oregon State Bar Advisory Committee on Diversity and Inclusion.
.75 Practical Skills credit and .5 Access to Justice credit
ID 56409, 05/30/2019
Complete by 05/30/2022 for Oregon credit
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.