Gain an understanding of legal ethics best practices and obtain practical advice for handling law office responsibilities. From where to go for ethics advice to forming the attorney-client relationship, this seminar provides guidance about a number of key issues. Speakers also address responsibilities during termination of the attorney-client relationship, handling conflicts, and conducting yourself with professionalism. This is an ideal opportunity to get answers from the bar’s ethics experts.
• Daniel Atkinson, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• Amber Bevacqua-Lynott, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• Sheila Blackford, Professional Liability Fund, Tigard
• Linn Davis, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• Dawn Evans, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• Stacy Owen, Oregon State Bar, Tigard
• Douglas Querin, Oregon Attorney Assistance Program, Portland
• Sarra Yamin Oregon State Bar, Tigard
6 Ethics (Oregon specific) credits and .5 Oregon Practice and Procedure credit
ID 55883, 05/03/2019
Complete by 05/03/2022 for Oregon credit
Download handbook (PDF)
Download supplements (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.