This year’s program offers a variety of current real estate and land use topics that can impact your clients. Delve into commercial landlord tenant dispute case studies. Learn what PACE Project lending is and how it works in Oregon. Examine water law topics for both real estate and land use. Receive an update on land use procedural issues and substantive law regarding needed housing. Explore the evolving landscape of marijuana’s impact on Oregon land use planning as well as strategies to promote affordable housing through density increases.
Cosponsored by the Real Estate & Land Use Section.
• Sam Baraso, Senior Policy Analyst, Office of Sustainability, Multnomah County, Portland
• Corinne Celko, Emerge Law Group, Portland
• Raphael “Rafi” Golberstein, PACE Loan Group, Minneapolis
• David Filippi, Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
• Richard Glick, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland
• Scott Hilgenberg, Attorney at Law, Portland
• Dustin Klinger, Thede Culpepper Moore Munro & Silliman LLP, Portland
• William Miner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Portland
• Michael Robinson, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt PC, Portland
• Adam Sussman, GSI Water Solutions Inc., Corvallis
• Ross Williamson, Speer Hoyt LLC, Eugene
5.75 General CLE credits
ID 55590, 04/19/2019
Complete by 04/19/2022 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.