Examine the past year’s activity in intellectual property with a review of trademark, copyright, and patent law. Federal cases and Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) proceedings are covered during the trademark review. Patent law topics include 2018 significant cases pending at the Supreme Court as well as changes at the Patent Office under Director Iancu. Enjoy a special presentation, “Patenting Artificial Intelligence Technologies,” by Mark Alleman, Alleman Hall Creasman & Tuttle LLP, and Dave Bourgeau, Kolitch Romano LLP.
Cosponsored by the Intellectual Property Section.
• Mark Alleman, Alleman Hall Creasman & Tuttle LLP, Portland
• Alicia Bell, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP, Portland
• Dave Bourgeau, Kolitch Romano LLP, Portland
• Andrew Mason, Klarquist Sparkman LLP, Portland
• Carla Todenhagen Quisenberry, Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP, Portland
• Mark Wittow, K & L Gates, Seattle
4 General CLE credits
ID 54466, 02/22/2019
Complete by 02/22/2022 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.