This year’s program covers business law topics related to the modern and digital age. Gain an understanding of the nuts and bolts of digital recordkeeping including best practices for e-signing and electronic corporate records. Learn how to prepare your clients for success in raising capital and delve into timely topics including the economies of MeToo. Explore current risk management and ethical issues facing lawyers.
Cosponsored by the Business Law Section.
• Ana Andueza, CFO Advisory Services, Portland
• Joe Bailey, Perkins Coie LLP, Portland
• Lauren DeMasi, Lane Powell PC, Portland
• Meredith Fox, White Summers Caffee & James LLP, Portland
• Mark Fucile, Fucile & Reising LLP, Portland
• Anthony Kuchulis, Barran Liebman LLP, Portland
• Daniel O’Leary, Geffen Mesher & Co, Portland
• Valerie Sasaki, Samuels Yoelin Kantor LLP, Portland
• John Thomas, Perkins Coie LLP, Portland
• Peter Threlkel, Director, Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division, Salem
• Thomas Tongue, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt PC, Portland
• Jaime Weddle, Oregon Secretary of State Corporation Division, Salem
• Molly Wilcox, Perkins Coie LLP, Portland
• Caitlin Wong, Samuels Yoelin Kantor LLP, Portland
5.5 General CLE credits and 1 Ethics credit
ID 52328, 11/02/2018
Complete by 11/02/2021 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.