Delve into sessions covering hot-button legal issues in emerging technology industries, including trends in social media and privacy, how the law should think about robots, and autonomous vehicles. Learn about the response of the law to technological advances from the legislative, administrative, and judicial perspective. Explore virtual law issues including the rise of augmented, mixed, and virtual reality and extended reality and the legal landscape.
Cosponsored by the Technology Law Section.
• Charles Bowers, Charles R. Bowers PC, Portland
• Katherine Campbell, Oregon Department of Justice, Portland
• Andrew Dick, Oregon Department of Transportation Office of Innovations, Salem
• Barbara Frederiksen-Cross, Director of Litigation Services, Juris Logic LLC, Portland
• John Grant, Agile Attorney Network, Portland
• Eva Novick, Oregon Department of Justice, Portland
• Darin Sands, Lane Powell PC, Portland
• Bill Smart, Oregon State University, Corvallis
• Doug Smith, Intel Corporation, Hillsboro
• Brian Sommer, IME Law, Seattle
6.25 General CLE credits
ID 51705, 10/12/2018
Complete by 10/12/2021 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.