Having traveled the world as a professional legal educator, Stuart Teicher has seen all kinds of bad behavior. Coincidentally, it mirrors some of the behavior he’s seen as an attorney ethics investigator. Board his ethics flight and learn about:
• Pre-flight announcements—getting comfortable with the Oregon Rules of Professional Conduct
• Pilot or passenger—who gets to decide issues regarding scope of representation and authority
• Safety procedures—fees and screening provisions
• Leaving something behind—conflicts
Being a good pilot is a lot like being a good (ethical) lawyer—it’s all about your personal behavior.
• Stuart Teicher, East Brunswick, New Jersey
2.5 Ethics (Oregon specific) credits
ID 50827, 09/07/2018
Complete by 09/07/2021 for Oregon credit
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form (PDF)
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete an online seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.