This series on insurance for product manufacturers looks at how companies can be more proactive in managing their insurance programs.
• Notifying carriers directly vs. relying on brokers
• Acceptance, denial, and reservation of rights letters
• Panel counsel and cooperating with the insurer
• The tripartite relationship and pitfalls
• Working with insurers in “bet the company” litigation scenarios
Download course materials (PDF)
Download MCLE recordkeeping form
1 General CLE credit
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete this seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.
Make additional selections below
No sessions have been associated with this event.