Oregon judges and their lawyer staff, 50-year OSB members, and Active Pro Bono OSB members—please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413, to register.
This series on insurance for product manufacturers looks at how companies can be more proactive in managing their insurance programs.
• Notifying carriers directly vs. relying on brokers
• Acceptance, denial, and reservation of rights letters
• Panel counsel and cooperating with the insurer
• The tripartite relationship and pitfalls
• Working with insurers in “bet the company” litigation scenarios
Accessibility Accommodations: Please call (503) 431-6326 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 326, at least 72 hours before the date of the seminar.
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete this seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.
Make additional selections below
No sessions have been associated with this event.