Register on this page for one webcast only. Register here for all five Solo and Small Firm Series webcasts and save up to $65.
Solo and Small Firm Section members—enter coupon code SOLO20SM when checking out to receive registration discount.
Oregon judges and their lawyer staff, 50-year OSB members, and Active Pro Bono OSB members—please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413, to register.
The coronavirus pandemic has significantly affected every aspect of our lives. We stayed home and braced for the unknown, and we are now beginning to adjust to these changes. What comes next in our “new normal” is still evolving. However, it is certain the post-pandemic workplace will look a lot different. This presentation will explore the intersection of our current employment laws/protections and pandemic related issues. Ms. Cady and Ms. Marton will oversee a discussion about assisting employees and employers with COVID-19-related issues. Using examples pulled from real-life situations, the speakers will help practitioners identify pandemic-related problems and outline current protections in the workplace.
• Employees’ guide for a safe return to work/continue to work
• Employers’ best practices to keep employees safe, including specific industry guidelines for best practices
• Common trends in COVID-related employment issues
• Considerations for remote working, including expanded data collection and overlap of personal/work computers
• Current resources available to employees and employers
Please note that it may take up to 30 days after you complete this seminar for it to appear on your online MCLE Compliance Report at www.osbar.org.