Oregon judges and their lawyer staff, 50-year OSB members, and Active Pro Bono OSB members—please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413, to register.
Negotiation and conflict management go hand-in-hand. Having a solid understanding of these two concepts and their intersection can help you be more comfortable and competent when faced with them.
Get more out of your negotiations by:
• Learning how to develop the proper mindset for effective negotiation
• Seeing every interaction as an opportunity for persuasion
• Identifying and overcoming barriers to engaging in conflict effectively
• Recognizing how to time arguments for the strongest psychological impact
• Understanding how to ask questions and listen effectively in hostile negotiations
Whether you’re in professional or personal situations, these introductory principles will provide a solid foundation to successfully reaching your goals.
Dietary Restrictions or
Accessibility Accommodations: Please call (503) 431-6326 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 326, at least 72 hours before the date of the seminar.
Make additional selections below
No sessions have been associated with this event.