Paralegals and legal support staff, Oregon judges and their lawyer staff, 50-year OSB members, and Active Pro Bono OSB members—please call the OSB CLE Service Center at (503) 431-6413 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 413, to register.
The daily flood of email, documents, and other files can easily leave you overwhelmed. Computer technology, which is supposed to help us organize this information has—in many cases—made matters worse. Move past information overload and regain control of your information so you can work more efficiently and ultimately make better decisions. Learn about practice-driven techniques that take into account:
• Seven fundamentals facts about how the brain processes and indexes information
• How we unintentionally overload ourselves
• The practical difficulties of going completely paperless
Stop feeling overwhelmed by information and start taking control! At the end of the day you’ll leave with:
• The five correct reasons for keeping a piece of information
• How to avoid duplication of paper and electronic records
• Strategies for organizing deadline dates, notes, and clippings
• Risk management principles that mesh with information management best practices
Dietary Restrictions or
Accessibility Accommodations: Please call (503) 431-6375 or toll-free at (800) 452-8260, ext. 375, at least 72 hours before the date of the seminar.
Make additional selections below